Managing Digital Identities
Social Media & Critical Digital Literacy
WVS 101: World View 1
WVS 201: World View 2
COM 354: Language & Social Identity
External Guest Speakers
Mr. John Knefel
- Independent Journalist & Social Justice Advocate (Radio Dispatch).
Dr. Precious Yamaguchi
- Assistant Professor of Convergent Media. Southern Oregon Unversity (SOU) & Students of SOU. Via Ashland, Oregon.
- Co-Host of Absolutely Intercultural (Award Winning Podcast). Trainer & Coach, adult vocational education and E-learning. Via Denmark.
Dr. Anca Birzescu
- PhD Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, Ohio. Via Bowling Green, Ohio.
Mr. Andrea Vascellari
- Digital Planner (Award Winning Communications Professional) @EdelmanDigital, Host of FIR on Strategy (
). Via Spain & New York.
Mr. Dan Schawbel
- New York Times and Wallstreet Journal Best Selling Author. Author of Promote Yourself, Millenial Career & Workplace Expert. New York.(
). Via New York.
Mr. André Lessears
- Training & Workforce Development Coordinator. City of Dubuque, Dubuque, Iowa.
Dr. Ripley Smith
- Professor of Communication Studies. Bethel University, St. Paul, MN.
Students of Cedar Crest College
. Allentown, PA. Courtesy of Dr. Precious Yamaguchi.
Students of Southern Oregon University
. Ashland, Oregon. Courtesy of Dr. Precious Yamaguchi.
Ms. Kelsey Wong
Program Coordinator @ Hootsuite for the Higher Education program, Canada.
Kimberly Yu (Jang)
. Program Manager, Higher Education. Hootsuite. Canada.
Prof. Sara Safari
(author, speaker, mountain climber, college professor and advocate for women empowerment)
Tweets by @FrankieYartey
Follow me on Academia.edu
Create a free website